So here comes the first blog post.
I decided that I’d like to do a little introduction post to ease myself, and you, into the blog! I wanted to give you a little insight as to who/what kind of girl I am, so I’ve decided to give you 5 ridiculous facts about myself. Here goes…
1. I got through to the final on The Chase back in 2014.
2. I auditioned for Byker Grove when I was younger by rapping-
‘My name is Alex Burgess and I’m 12 years old, I like to sing and dance, and I’m the Queen of rock and roll…’
3. I once met Joe Jonas and cried in his face.
4. I dressed as Troy Bolton for a friends 18th birthday party and performed the full routine to ‘Get’cha Head In The Game’.
5. I was once strangled by a donkey.
So yeah, that’s me in a nutshell (sort of)! You’ll get to know more about me and the daft stuff I get up to as this blog grows!